1. It will rewire your brain in unpredictable ways.
2. Your experience of reality might drastically change.
3. Whereas you saw shapes and colors, you will now
perceive the added dimension of depth, shadow,
light--its absence and presence.
4. Drawing a simple and boring pine cone, after forty
years of not drawing nothing/anything,
is now a herculean task.
5. You might discover little talent. Much worse, a
modicum of it. Either way, you're screwed and
But you can at least get closer to the destination.